Sunday, November 02, 2008;
10:30 AM
I know!!!Forgive my laziness.Here's one post and I'll be going back with Tarzan(my college,sort of).It's hills everywhere,not even a mall,residential area...nope...it's boring.So yea,sometimes I miss AND REGRET for
leaving Penang and DISTED.*sobs*
Oh yeah,Thanks for the birthday wishes whether it's on my cell phone,Facebook or Friendster.Thank you!!Showing off some of them...*ahem ahem* Let me hao lian my friends abit mar.....aiyo

Miss Geong...sugar~sugar!
Hui Xiang,who asked me out on 25th,a day before my birthday for prefects' gathering at Alor Star Mall and drove me home.Thank yooooooouuuuuuu!!and the birthday wish!
Sin Ai,who went to the gathering.Choco gang~~This pic is taken during 2007 in the prefects' training camp.Pretty now than ever...hehe!!
Thank you for the wishes...simpang 4 gang/DOTA gang...ah jie and kai(leftmost,second left).Ah kok at the right.Ah meh a.k.a jonathan at the left hand side corner.
Nigel,thanks ya !For the ride to Burmahtel,college,outing,etc.And I like your house a lot.Hehe~~All the best in SAM final!!Gambate~~y.chin and s.hau as well hehe!!
Burmahtel....Shih Yen and dajie a.k.a jojo,THANK U!Linda and S.Yen,very happy 2 c u at ur convo last 2 weeks!!^^I miss c.hua(sorry I made you angry b4..I'm just pek chek with college-changing process)....and 'mummy'...the gentle 1...
S.yen's bro...haha!Thanks ya!char keow teau-to-be,that's what u said...teehee!!
Rapid T304,on the way to Gurney.We rule that!
Michelle and dajie....
Don't play-play
C.Kiat!!My really good AJK in English.L.Society...Vin,gambateh!
Ah Lin....my good friend ahhh...miss u lo!
Jia Goon...thanks for the words...haha!You always remind me with that words when I'm down.Next year in Seoul,dont loose contact ah!
ESCAPE.