Tuesday, September 04, 2007;
2:14 PM
Second day of trial.
I've no hope for trial esp. Physics.Yup...
Anyway, I had BM paper today.Luckily I manage to finish it and I walked out of class with a heavy feeling.Hang
Jebat was in my mind as I was walking towards the Sixth Form garden.
A woman walked up to me and said,"Hey,I'm collecting some info about gangs ......can I interview you?"
Me, being skeptical and tired,"Er..okay.Are you from the paper?"
"Yeah."
So, I encountered sensitive questions and she seemed annoyed.
"Have you heard anything about gangsterism stuff in your school area?"
"No no no...."
I was trying to protect the image and the school's name with the answers "No!","No!"and "No!"
She took a photo of mine and copied my name according to the name tag.
Then, she changed her "victim"to my friend,which has no name tag,badge and with cool spectacles and shirt not tucking in.Well,you got the idea right?
She asked something super-duper sensitive which I forgot(really
lah!),but it sounds like "are you a part of the gang?"My friend gave a really RIGHT answer,"Oh, my car's here!Bye bye!!"
Lolz.
ESCAPE.