Yesterday, me and my mum took "shi fu"home.She was waiting for us at Pekan Rabu and as usual take her to buy dinner and stuff.
Mum stop her car beside the road and cross to the road to buy vegetarian food. I can saw 3 or 4 people sniffing and sucking glue inside a plastic bag.When one of them saw me, he pulled his friends to a deserted house behind.His friends fell down several times on the floor and hardly can get up.Pathetic sight....
In the car, I was like "oh my god...what I gotta say... should say something..." Shi fu : "This is for you!You can hang on your bag."(in hokkien) me : errr...ya...thanks ..... Shi fu : Nah!This is for you!A blessing!!(handing me over an amulet) me:Never mind its ok...*giving back* I should refuse taking the keychain but I was panic...don't really know how to speak in Hokkien Haha...she gave me an amulet, a casing for IC and the keychain in the end...
She was living in a bungalore but she had to pay for the electric and stuff like that.There ain't much people going there so she earn money by praying for others.Actually, if her "Boss"hehe..I mean like some monk who is higher rank than her can get extra angpau right?They can keep the money for themselves, seriously.Monks are human too.Human make mistakes and have prejudice, money etc.I mean really....I heard talks from lama, monks from Tibet.Monks will try to remind one another to be "normal", just like the moral-->nilai kesederhanaan.
She has sixth sense!She said I'm paranoid and etc etc...yes I admit that....She told mum I've got a fear of telling her of what I need and I can actually *******the future.The ****** doesn't mean it's a vulgar word.Yes, I can ******the future.I have ****** like Phoebe in Charmed.Instead, IF I tell anyone about this I can't *******the future for a short period.Gee...kinda cool!*syiok sendiri*
The song by Fergie feat Ludacris-->GLAMOROUS is wicked!! It sounds like "If u ain't got money,take your broke ass home!We're flying first class, up in the sky,poppin' champagne,living my life.I'm in the fast lane,and I won't change.By the glamorous,oh the folssy flossy...."
How realistic!I mean...this world...here's the clip...enjoy!
ESCAPE.
Escaping Reality
Hello.
MJ here..
Live life to the fullest..Life is short.Cisco CCNA student.18.
I really love LONDON.
& I know that you do too.
So, Will you run away with me?
I really hope so.