Sunday, April 08, 2007;
9:56 PM
Helloooo000ooo..........
Let's see what I'm gonna post today...hmm...
I'm currently reading 'Tuesdays with Morrie'by Mitch Albom which is based on
true story...meaning of life and stuff like that..
Life's not always smooth huh?
I got this what-they-called opportunity to show my leadership.
I appreciate that.But the I'm now patronised 'cos I
DIDN'T show my leadership and kept quiet.That doesn't prove anything.I AM still standing on my own right.
It's just that something blocked my way.
BRAG-GERS.I found out that junior actually said WE, this batch is "gila kuasa".Yup...
Called us...briefed...Nah..longer than briefing...
I'm used by my friends.I'm so stupid...
In ELS, I actually
GAVE my friends good posts.I hate to see some of those people n my class that was hunting posts so I
told them secretly about the posts.
Still, yes, it sounds happy to work wth your OWN friends but it's worse...
How rude the way the spoke to me....
I dislike it...
Guess I just learnt a lesson.
I don't have much friends.When I get along with somebody, it'll sure ends(friendship).I have no idea..
Destiny, I believe.
Sometimes, I just afraid to get along with friends...
X (
ESCAPE.