Wednesday, March 14, 2007;
8:12 PM
This is the third day after SPM 2006 announced.Next year around this time,I'll be receiving the result slip too.
"How many she/he got har??"
""12/10/9 A's..."
"Wah!!!So good hor them!!"
Mum and dad been expecting lotsa As from me.Mum said 5 is enough.What?!Yeah..I'm not in SMJKKH if I get that kind of result.Mum thought that way too.
"Pa,in your opinion how much A is considered 'many' to you?"
"You just go and study la..."
"......"
"You remember that boy from the 'shi fu' there?You forgotten alrdy la..He got 10 lo...even he's in KH2..."
So I guess if I get ten, dad will be pleased.I'm taking 11 subjects.One extra for ekonomi asas.I wanted to take Science but I thought I can't 'cos the form that I was filling stated that "XXX TIDAK BOLEH DIAMBIL BERSAMA YYY".So, thought it was Science.
IF there's English Literature,I'm the first to take it.EH!Why is 1119 considered as
ONE SUBJECT?I thought it's counted as one subject with English...Some Colum writer stated that it is wrong concept by taking many subjects just to show off or challenge the previous top scorer.It's good to compete but it's so wrong from the view of physcology.
Now,a person is considered brilliant by
more subjects + more A1(NOT A2) ==>GENIUS!I wished I'm studying in England or Singapore now....with the better education and not getting A by "Si bei"(memorising).How dissapointing..........
ESCAPE.