Saturday, February 24, 2007;
12:11 PM
Tomorrow school open already.So lazy.Gonna be hysterical.I haven't finish homework yet I guess.Duh....
28th (wednesday) will be the sport day.I'm gonna marching for my house.But, the Sixth Form students didn't actually teaches us yet.We can get extra marks for GERKO.Yay!
Sports...part of my life.I felt stupid during 'saringan'.Since nobody took the 800m, so I took it.There were 15 people taking part and I got 7th.I kept onto 'constant velocity' all the way and wanted to accelerate for 200m.But I cant.I was exhausted.Just imagine the boys also running for the 800m.Girls, 800m too!!I entered it because of the one of the seniors(prefects)asked me to take part.So, for the sake of her and myself(to continue studying in the class),I promised her.Anyway, that's not the stupid part.
It is when the House Captain told those who were taking part in 4x200m 1P Class to gather and discuss .So, yeah it was me taking it.Then, there were 5.And we were actually discussing who gonna go first.Then, one Form 6 girl spoke. "Who's in 4x200m actually??There're 5 of us!!"I whispered to my friend,"I'm in ,right??"She said,"I don't know...."
Another Form 6 girl put her arms on my shoulder and pulled me aside.She said,"I think I have to explain to you."You know....the teacher wanted
HER to take part in it.I'm sorry."
me : Yeah ...Sure..Cool..I think my friend know that I'm not in it.From that moment on, I know that we aren't friends anymore. Not just because of this incident only..skeptical...
I wanna burst out and cried.I ran 800m and filled my emptied drinking water and walked back to the field.I saw my 'friends'.I felt like wanna be far from them."Are you okay?"
"Yea.Sure!Why not?"
I ran again.The senior came and ran beside me.She noticed I'm down.I said I'm ok and kept holding on my tears. I ran faster, leaving her behind...
This is the last high school year....why Form 6 students like to fight for everything to get marks for GERKO?
ESCAPE.