Monday, January 15, 2007;
7:57 PM
Hey hey...It's been awhile.Open Day was a blast as well as tiring.The main attraction I think it's the hot choco.Nicee.... =)I took my video cam there to capture my one last Open Day.
School's been boring as usual.I've a partner now and ain't sitting in front of the teacher, facing them.Prefects??Well...not to mention a anything here.Butta, Orientation Week is just around the corner and I still don't know who's my 'foster'kids.I might cook for the Orientation for the 'foster'family.Prezzie is the one that make me headache.My 'hubby' was my 'foster' bro.That reminds me of Korean dramas.
I miss watching teevee!I'm going to a trip really, really soon on March's holiday,wanna sit the "Eye on M'sia" since I never ride a Ferris Wheel before.It's a "lawatan sambil belajar" and to do a conference with other Prefects from other school.
speaking of conference, I went to the library's auditorium to have a video conference with the embassy of USA bout studying in USA.When the teacher came in and asked who wanna go, I was skeptical, no idea was it bout.So I asked was it something bout scholarship??Then, the teacher shriek,"
DON'T TALK ABOUT SCHOLARSHIP!!!"Gotta go...Bios lah...
ESCAPE.