Thursday, November 09, 2006;
5:14 PM

About two months I didn't blog 'cos i need to update the templates and stuff.In these two months time,lotta things happening here and there,of course.
-had my exam
-got my results
-preparing for camp
-almost complete mt harry potter reading
blah blah...
SPM is haunting me in a year's time.Gotta study.Hmm..lack of stuff so gonna do a bit of shopping and outng at the same time with my friends.Oh,I breed a dog!! X D Celebrated my birthday too!
I got 4 puppies.A whole lot of scene and story behind it until it left only one.Since dad opened our gate and welcomed a dog in a raining cats and dogs midnight, my house is in chaos.For some cleanliness factor, dad "threw" the puppies away while the mother-of-the-puppies cried, dad's heart went out,and searched for the puppies.Two was found.The other two was probably carred away by the students near my school 'cos we still saw 'em at the playground with a bunch of amateurs caressing my puppies.One was gone.One still here in my house. : )
ESCAPE.