Sunday, July 23, 2006;
4:01 PM
OH goodie!I'm going back to school tomorrow!Yesterday,I got 2 injections.Ya know!T-W-O!!One was bigger diameter cos' my vein is too small for the needle to penetrate.
I went to this clinic,specialise in
pregnancy.Don't ask me why I got there cos' it's near my house.LOL.I went to my uncle's room.Went out.Got to another room.People thought that I'M PREGNANT!!!WITH MY DAD,THE HUSBAND!!WORSE....I CAME TO "KILL"THE BABY......I saw those auties talking and whispering.The,their daughters saw me and then my dad oddly.So embarrassing....I cried when I got the injection cos' I got ths phobia since 9.AAhh...I just hate that nurse.That phobia did haunted me for years.My uncle "perli"me.
By the way ,I got a post
unexpectedly.The results unexpectedly either.Though I wasn't there but I got a phone call from a friend.Plus,I received a medal or a trophy for being one of the best prefects.I guess "NO WAY I'M GONNA GET IT!"Well,anyway,some MAY deserves it than me.I attended almost all the duties and Training Course and stuff like that.Oh,I'm gonna say bye-bye to 5A3,again.I'm now a Penolong Blok CD as my friend told me that.HHmm...if it's block A,then I would be glad....
ESCAPE.